Chicken nuggets make an excellent side dish with chips and salad. But it is also very pleasant comfort food in the afternoon. Be surprised by this dish with pure ingredients and real pieces of chicken.
Homemade chicken nuggets
This recipe for chicken nuggets serves you an excellent side dish with chips and salad. But it is also very pleasant comfort food in the afternoon. Be surprised by this dish with pure ingredients and real pieces of chicken
- Frying pan
- Plastic bag
- Kitchen towel
- Bowls (2) to coat the chicken
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Ketchup to serve
- In a plastic bag, combine the flour, seasoned salt and some salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water. Put the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Shake the chicken pieces in the bag to coat. Dip them in batches in the egg wash and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Test the temperature by dropping some breadcrumbs into the oil. The oil is hot enough when the breadcrumbs immediately start to sizzle
- Fry the chicken pieces, in batches if necessary, until golden and cooked, for a few minutes per side. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with ketchup.